Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sew Inspiring #8

This week I have been catching up on some on going sewing projects that I have been neglecting but they are STILL not finished so I wanted to share some peoples work that have caught my eye whilst I should be working...

Sally Nencini is one seriously talented lady. She creates bespoke upholstery and knits which are all beautiful! I have included a few items that have caught my eye from her website but I recommend you head on over to her Etsy site and snap something up. The toys are so cute and the cushions are perfect, I wish I could get one of everything.





I found Erin Dollar's work on Etsy and after looking through her blog found these lovely abstract embroidery landscapes. I really love the simple clean colours on the materials she uses, such a lovely idea!






Best get back to catching up with my stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment