Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sew Inspiring #9

Time seems to be running away from me recently, I feel like no sooner I get home from work and start sewing its time to go to bed! Im thinking I may have to start sewing in my sleep to get everything done...

The other day I came across this project called 365 Lucky Days the idea is
'One hand embroidered art work will be created with love each and everyday for one year'


I enjoyed looking back through her Flickr set of all the pieces she has created so far. I love the use of vintage fabrics and the scenes she creates, really inspiring!

I also have to mention this post that appeared in my reader from Too Crewel guest blogging at Wild Olive
Liesi whipped up this little bag so she can embroider on the go without losing all her thread and pins, what a lovely idea! 


I think I will have to make myself one of these now I have a new found love for public embroidering

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! :)

    Join my giveaway a cute handmade cat pouch : http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete