Sunday 10 June 2012

Stitchetables

This past week has been filled with lots of fun, as well as the celebrations for the Diamond Jubilee it was my boyfriends 30th birthday. We took the week off work and went to visit family and friends and had an amazing time! These 3 pictures perfectly sum up our week...





Because of all the excessive cake eating I haven't got round to doing much sewing this week but I did manage to finish this vegetable bag which is a gift for a family members birthday.


I used the design from the second bag I made but altered it slightly. One side has summer vegetables (rhubarb, corn on the cob, asparagus etc) and the other side has winter veg (carrots, squash and leek etc) which means it can be used all year round.




I hope they like it! 


2 comments:

  1. omh the first photo killed me :)
    this food must taste heavenly!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete