Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sew Inspiring #11

Yesterday when I was flicking through my blog reader I came across this useful tip by Mollie at Wild Olive that I really wanted to share. I think I must have stared at my screen for a good while thinking 'WHY HAVENT I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?'


























This week Mollie is experimenting with "tint" embroidery and her first post is on using crayons to fill in areas of the material with colour without using lots of stitches.
I bet you're thinking why haven't I thought of this before, right? Orrr is it just me that didn't think about this obvious method? hmm...
Head on over to Wild Olive to see how she does it and check back each day as she will be giving some more tips on different methods.
Such a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment